Horizontal Boring Machine
Cranfield Precision HPB4³
The Cranfield Precision HPB4³ Horizontal Boring Machine is a high performance horizontal Jig boring machine. The HPB4³ features a temperature controlled enclosure, kinematically supported machine base and a high precision hydrostatic tool spindle.
- Typical work-piece bores 50mm - 600mm
- Work Volume 4m³
- Multi-purpose machine: mill, drill, ream, face and bore in one set-up
- On-machine part measurement
- Temperature controlled motors, hydrostatic oil, coolant and environment for supreme machining accuracy
- 2m/s² linear axis accelration
- 20m/min rapid feedrate
- 15 KN axial force
- 950N/µm radial and axial stiffness
- 4,000Kg load capacity
For a full specification please click hereTweet
Cranfield Precision operates to ISO9001 quality standard and is accredited by Lloyds Quality Register.
A Division of Cinetic Landis Ltd.
Registered in England
Registration Number 05577045
Registered Office: Cross Hills, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD20 7SD